Educate Engage Empower
“Albany Telangana Community” was formed in 2015 and incorporated as a ‘not-for-profit’ organization in Albany, NY USA.
Objective of the Albany Telangana Community
- This Organization focuses on empowerment of Telangana and Albany, NY through charitable works.
- Promote and educate about our Telangana Culture and Identity in Albany, NY and across North America that is limited to our scope.
- Take initiative in developmental and charitable activities for our Telangana and Albany, NY.
- To be align with other Telangana NRI organizations across North America and other countries and contribute our time in seminars, publish papers/books to educate Telangana NRIs about problems and solutions about the issues of Telangana.
- To help restore and build the identity, pride & self respect of Telanganites and to be a part of developed, prosperous & vibrant Telangana region.
- To provide a platform for all the like-minded, passionate & sympathetic people who understand and share the culture, heritage and values of Telangana, to participate in its socio-economic development.
- This organization does not and will not have any political association with any party any where in the world.
- This organization does not and will not discriminate any other Non-Profit Organization or Community.